I started this blog for a class I had last semester and I surprisingly enjoyed posting every week. I find it difficult for myself to actually keep up with something, so I’m going to make this one of my New Years Resolution.
Last year was like a crazy relationship, it had it’s ups and downs, but mostly downs. I lost count how many times 2016 did me wrong. I wish 2016 was a person so I can pick him in the butt.
I’m determined to make 2017 my year and make it one to remember!
New Years Resolutions
- Write a blog entry twice a week.
- Eliminate soda and sugar from my diet.
- Workout intensly a minimum of three days a week.
- Get a 4.0 GPA this final semester.
- Spend more time with my family.
- Finish planning the wedding within budget.
- Eliminate all negative energy and replace it with positive energy.
I hope you all have a wonderful year and you fulfill your resolutions!